My beautiful existence

My beautiful existence
From Anna's Sims (Click the picture for a link to her site!)

Friday, September 30, 2011

Sims 3?

Hey there,

Just a quick question/your opinion!

I've been reading some new Sims 3 Legacies, for once, and I've decided that the Sims 3 isn't all that bad. Also, I'd play it on my laptop, which has like 9384681730987 more MB's than my computer that I play the Sims 2 on. So, I'd have pretty really good graphics, and it'd be a lot of fun to play I think, especially since, at least, according to the Sims 3 players themselves, it's geared towards real life a little bit more. And yes, I've played Sims 3 before, and actually had it downloaded on my laptop before un-dowloading it because I was sort of, honestly, bored with it. I also didn't like the way my mousepad worked with the game (it just got annoying - I think Sims 3 is meant to be played with a computer mouse instead). And I thought that the Sims were just, well, really ugly. But, now that I've seen these other Sims, it seems great! I'm not sure what do to though.

tl;dr - Should I download then play Sims 3 or keep up with Sims 2?

Thanks you guys!
Cream


p.s.:
This blog is by no means just geared towards the Sims at all. I'm just mainly talking about it because it's mainly on my mind. Also, I'm not going to post about my assignments - since I feel that I have the responsibility of researching, writing, and editing them.

Many thanks!
Again,
Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment