My beautiful existence

My beautiful existence
From Anna's Sims (Click the picture for a link to her site!)

Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Favorite Sims 2 Webpages! (will be added to!)

Hey there, guys! I'd just like to show you all my favorite Sims 2 sites that I check religiously. Seriously, when I say religiously, I mean it.

Chickadeelee's Sims (Cute, funny, and a great story to read. Chickadeelee puts her posts together so well, that she inspires me to play the Sims - which I never, ever have time for, it seems! Her stuff is PG, so enjoy!)
Skellington's Journal (She's been writing a really, really great story called "Fortune and Romance" - it's a must read! Some parts are rated PG-13, so take that into consideration.)
Katu's Sims (I don't check this as much as I used to after I read through the Dork Legacy, though, but she's funny as heck and I recommend reading the Dork Legacy when you get the chance! Some parts are rated PG-13, so take that into consideration.)
Nett's Journal (She's really funny, and creates great objects for you Sims 2 and 3 downloaders. I know that she finished her Ptocerles Round Robin in June, and I'm not sure what else she'll be posting, but it's always great to read her stuff! Her stuff is PG basically, so enjoy!)
Anna's Sims (She's great, and her pictures are to die for. If my computer ever tried such an endeavor, some guy would be singing "MacGruber!" as my whole home blows up. She's great, and has been uploading a lot of downloads, as well as her Legacy. Her stuff is PG basically, so enjoy!)

Anyway, more to come, just thought I'd do a little post.

No comments:

Post a Comment