My beautiful existence

My beautiful existence
From Anna's Sims (Click the picture for a link to her site!)

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Confessions of a Foodaholic

Sorry for the corny title, readers!

In 2009, I joined a relatively popular cooking community called All Recipes. It's a great place where chefs and stay-at-home-moms alike post their latest cooking creations. It's also where yours truly's eyes grow wide when she finds out that there are about a million different ways to make pigs in a blanket. I absolutely adore the website, and I highly suggest all of you chefs, bakers, or cooking novices to join!

(To get to the website, either click the link entitled "All Recipes", or type in www.allrecipes.com)

As the famous Julia Child would say...

Bon appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment