My beautiful existence

My beautiful existence
From Anna's Sims (Click the picture for a link to her site!)

Friday, September 30, 2011

Hello, hello!

Hey there, guys!

I'm about to edit my essay (whoopee!), but before I tackle this problem among others, I decided to eat some pizza for lunch.

Make that three slices (and counting...).

Yes, you heard me three whopping slices. I had a plain slice, a fried chicken ranch, and a pepperoni. It doesn't help the fact that I have the cold, so I'm not feeling my usual hungry self (It's a wonder how I'm not obese by now with all of the eating I do...). Ah! But wait! The plot thickens! My sources say that yours truly just munched on (rather, swallowed in one bite) some garlic knots to add to her already fiery heart burn. I don't mean to kid, but I sure as heck hope my arteries don't clog themselves up after this food sabotage!

More updates after my heart burn simmers,
Cream


Buurp!

No comments:

Post a Comment